|Appears in||Dungeon Keeper 2|
|Immune to||Turncoat, Chicken, Fear|
King Reginald is the King of the country of Harmonia, and he is dressed the part; King Reginald is covered from neck-to-toes in thick plate armour, and in combat he dual wields a pair of broadswords.
He is spotted on several levels in the starting cinematics, however it is only on the 20th level, "Regicide", that you actually fight him inside his keep.
When Reginald was a boy, he was sat upon his father’s knee and told that one day, he would be king. He was told of the riches that he would earn, the power he would wield, and also of the hardship and work he would have to put in to be a wise and just king.
Then King Colin, Reginald’s father, took him to the highest point in Harmonia, and showed him what would be
Reginald’s after his father’s death. The young Reginald’s eyes lit up, and as he drew out the dagger from his father’s back, he knew that he was now ready to be a king. After however, he decides to rule in peace and he retired to his keep to rule and murder keepers like you.
- It might be wise to not use Horny to kill him, seeing as the Stone Knights are infinitely more powerful.
- Reginald can kill most creatures with one blow.
- Reginald cannot be captured or converted and will fight to the death, although some of The Mentor's quotes in the files seem to state that the player could revive him as a minion.
- He also has the ability to regenerate his lifeforce when on holy ground, however he loses this ability when stepping on land owned by the player or a rival keeper.
- Going by Reginald's official backstory, he isn't as pure or good as he might want others to believe, seeing as he took his throne through brutal regicide. P.S. He is not very kind.
| ||Archer / Avatar / Barbarian / Fairy / Giant / Knight / Monk / Mountain Dwarf / Priestess / Samurai / Thief / Tunneller / Wizard|
| ||Dwarf / Elven Archer / Fairy / Giant / Guard / King Reginald / Knight / Lord of the Land / Monk / The Princes / Royal Guard / Stone Knight / Thief / Wizard|
- ↑ Dungeon Keeper 2 Prima Official Guide