The Horned Reaper is a unique creature known for its fearsome strength and explosive anger.
Warlocks are highly intelligent sorcerers, who have been shunned by the Overworld and now seek refuge in the Underworld.
The temple is where your creatures can worship you and you can sacrifice them.
The Bile Demon is the toughest creature in your arsenal (and the fattest).
We need you! Find out How You Can Help!
About Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper is a series of Real-time Strategy Games published between 1997 and 1999 for the PC. A sequel, Dungeon Keeper 3 was planned, however it folded and Bullfrog was bought by EA. The basic premise of each game was simple: The player took control of an anonymous entity known as The Keeper and built a subterranean complex of Rooms, Traps and Doors, and used fiendish creatures to kill the invading Heroes. It is one of the few games that has the player take control of Evil beings, and the various objectives changed with the levels.
The player has several abilities that they can utilize throughout the game. These include building Traps and Doors to defend the Dungeon and to impede the path of invading intruders, cast a variety of Keeper Spells, and send a range of different creatures into battle against the Goodly Heroes. The player also has the ability to use the Torture Chamber to convert enemy creatures and goodly Heroes to your cause and even scavenge enemy creatures for yourself (DK1 only). Continue reading...
Contents (view all pages)
|Keeper Spells||Creature Spells||Dungeon Specials||Levels||Terrain|
Did you know
- ...you can construct room designs that are so inefficient they cannot function?
To see more trivia, see DidYouKnow.
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial, and see Help:Contents.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- You can reseach information for articles that need checking or help out on the pages that need a lot of work.
- To check out projects that need serious work, check out How You Can Help.
- See if you can improve and lengthen some Short Pages, or add some links to some Deadend Pages.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates.