Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Welcome to Dungeon Keeper Wiki!
A fan encyclopedia for Bullfrog Productions' Dungeon Keeper series, that anyone can edit!
Our database currently contains 304 articles and 1,161 images.
For your best browsing experience, we recommend that you create an account.
The Horned Reaper is a unique creature known for its fearsome strength and explosive anger.
Warlocks are highly intelligent sorcerers, who have been shunned by the Overworld and now seek refuge in the Underworld.
The temple is where your creatures can worship you and you can sacrifice them.
The Bile Demon is the toughest creature in your arsenal (and the fattest).
We need you! Find out How You Can Help!
About Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper is a series of Real-Time Strategy (RTS) PC games published between 1997 and 1999.
DK and DK2 are PC gaming classics on account of their twisted atmosphere. Raining on the tiresome parade of games about Heroes cleaning out Dungeons, herein the player is an evil overlord, literally a Dungeon Keeper, who must carve out his foul subterranean domain, load it with deathtraps, sternly manage his evil minions, and slay or torture adventuring Heroes, all with a businessman's eye for efficiency.
The dungeon architecture, narration, and unconventional gameplay were critically acclaimed for both titles. The player is able to do many vicious things to the Dungeon's creatures in his capacity as its overbearing, invisible tyrant, yet is unable to command them directly from place to place. Creatures mainly act according to their nature, and a full-fledged Dungeon operation can be a frenzy of activity— "Evil, malice, death, decay, Just another working day," goes one of the series' jeering slogans. Continue reading...
Contents (view all pages)
|Keeper Spells||Creature Spells||Dungeon Specials||Levels||Terrain|
Did you know
- ...that a Guard Post slab bordering a room increases that room's efficiency?
To see more trivia, see DidYouKnow.
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial, and see Help:Contents.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- You can reseach information for articles that need checking or help out on the pages that need a lot of work.
- To check out projects that need serious work, check out How You Can Help.
- See if you can improve and lengthen some Short Pages, or add some links to some Deadend Pages.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates.