|Appears in|| Dungeon Keeper|
Dungeon Keeper 2
|Attracted By||Torture Chamber 3x3 (DK1, DK2)|
|Sacrifice Recipe|| 1 Beetle 1, Spider (DK1),|
2 Salamanders (DK2)
|Fighter Class||Ranged (DK1), Blitzer (DK2)|
|Base Wage|| 175 (DK1)|
|Spells|| Level 1 - Hand to Hand|
|Immune to||Fear (DK2)|
|Likes||Pain, Torturing, Training/Combat|
|Hates||Samurais (DK1), Fairies (DK2)|
Description (Dungeon Keeper) Edit
The Mistress is a powerful creature. They train fast, and can be very deadly. When they aren't training, they will pleasure themselves with the Torture Chamber.
- Doesn't get angry by torturing or by slapping. In fact, that can make them happier.
- Their health is low, but their ranged attacks are powerful. Use them wisely.
- For full oversight over what role she can play in sacrificial offerings, see the Temple Article.
Description (Dungeon Keeper 2)Edit
These leather-clad vixens revel in agony. They love the screams of the tortured and are also partial to a bit of pain themselves. Indeed, a couple of turns spent in the Torture Chamber can do wonders for a Mistress’s happiness ratings.
Thanks to her insatiable (and unwholesome) appetite for pain, a Mistress is more than likely to hurl herself into any combat situation, no matter how ludicrously small her chances.
- Slapping and torturing can raise a Dark Mistress' happiness.
- She will choose to torture herself over training.
- Their strike is 3rd strongest, next to the Dark Angel and King Reginald in terms of raw damage.
- If you possess 10 or more mistresses on a map, the Mentor states: "You have an excess of mistresses. There is a word for keepers like you.'"
The Mentor's ThoughtsEdit
|"The Mistress, always eager, serves you well in both pleasure and pain. Ensure her tastes are satisfied and she will prove herself in battle time and again."|
— The Mentor, Campaign Mode (DK2)
|"The Mistress is a fearless fighter, who will strike her foes down with her vicious claws. Battles can be turned quickly to your favour with these vicious ladies on your side."|
— The Mentor, Pet Dungeon Mode (DK2)
| ||Beetle / Bile Demon / Dark Mistress / Demon Spawn / Dragon / Fly / Ghost / Hellhound / Horned Reaper / Imp / Orc / Skeleton / Spider / Tentacle / Troll / Vampire / Warlock|
| ||Bile Demon / Black Knight / Dark Angel / Dark Elf / Dark Mistress / Firefly / Goblin / Horny / Imp / Maiden / Rogue / Salamander / Skeleton / Troll / Vampire / Warlock|
- ↑ Dungeon Keeper 2 Game Manual