|Appears in||Dungeon Keeper 2|
|Attracted By||Temple 5x5, 2 angels per hand|
|Spells|| Lv.4 - Disruption|
Lv.8 - Hailstorm
Lv.10 - Skeleton Army
|Likes||Research, Training and Combat|
|Hates||Converted Monks and Fairies|
Once-divine creatures now fallen from grace, Dark Angels make for fearsome allies on the battlefield. They have exceptional strength, as well as the ability to summon skeletal hordes at will.
Unsurprisingly (given their history), Dark Angels have a deep-rooted hatred of Monks, and they also extend these ill feelings to Fairies. However, in deference to their spiritual background, they do like to establish their Lairs as close to Temples as possible.
The Mentor's ThoughtsEdit
|"Dark Angels are terrifying entities, who join you only for their own amusement and interest. They are powerful magic users, and amazingly efficient researchers."|
— The Mentor, Pet Dungeon Mode (DK2)
- Dark Angels are powerful creatures. On its own, one can stop an army of Giants without any difficulty!
- Dark Angles are exceptionally rare, only 2 will arrive for a 5x5 sized Temple.
- Really expensive. 75,000 gold for just 2.
- Dark Angels are the best spell researching creatures.
- Skeletons summoned by Dark Angels are not permanent, they will automatically perish after a while.
- Dark angels have an extremely powerful melee attack that is almost double the damage of Black Knights and Mistresses.
- Dark angels have less health than Black Knights.
- Dark angels get highest mana gain per second for praying at the temple (200).
| ||Beetle · Bile Demon · Mistress · Demon Spawn · Dragon · Fly · Ghost · Hound · Horned Reaper · Imp · Orc · Skeleton · Spider · Tentacle · Troll · Vampire · Warlock|
| ||Bile Demon · Black Knight · Dark Angel · Dark Elf · Dark Mistress · Firefly · Goblin · Horny · Imp · Maiden · Rogue · Salamander · Skeleton · Troll · Vampire · Warlock|
- ↑ Dungeon Keeper 2 Game Manual